Forum

Forum breadcrumbs – You are here:ForumMain: FAQFAQ
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

FAQ

📌 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – BuildSKAA Online Store

Here are answers to some of the most common questions we receive about our custom PC store. If your question isn’t addressed here, please post it and we’ll get back to you soon!

1. Q: How can I track my order?**

📝 A: After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email with an order number. You can use this order number to track your order status on our website under the “Track My Order” section.

2. Q: Can I customize my own PC build on your website?**

📝 A: Yes, our website features a Custom Build option where you can select your preferred components. Once you’ve made your selections, our team will assemble and test your PC before shipping.

3. Q: What if I need help choosing the right components for my build?**

📝 A: Our ‘PC Builder Guide’ provides comprehensive guidance. For additional assistance, feel free to contact our customer support or post your queries in our community forum.

4. Q: What warranty do you offer on your custom PCs?**

📝 A: All our custom PCs come with a standard 1-year warranty. For more information, please refer to our ‘Warranty Policy’ section.

5. Q: Do you offer any technical support after purchase?**

📝 A: Yes, we offer lifetime technical support for all our custom PCs. You can reach out to our support team via phone, email, or our website’s chat feature.

6. Q: How long does it take for my custom PC to be assembled and shipped?**

📝 A: Typically, it takes 7-10 business days to assemble, test, and ship your custom PC. This duration may vary based on the complexity of your build and our current order volume.

7. Q: Can I upgrade components of my PC after purchase?**

📝 A: Yes, you can upgrade components. However, please note that doing so without professional guidance may void your warranty. Please contact our support team for assistance.

8. Q: What are your shipping charges?**

📝 A: Shipping charges depend on the delivery location and the size/weight of the package. You can estimate shipping costs using our ‘Shipping Calculator’ during checkout.

9. Q: Can I return my custom PC if I’m not satisfied?**

📝 A: Yes, we offer a return policy within a certain period. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ section for complete details.

10. Q: Are the components used in your PCs brand new?**

📝 A: Yes, all components used in our custom PCs are brand new and sourced from reputable manufacturers. We strictly adhere to high-quality standards for all our products.

We hope these FAQs help you have a seamless experience with BuildSKAA. Happy building! 🎉

buildskaa